Saturday, September 10, 2011

Movie Review: Contagion

Intriguing enough to linger in my mind for a few days. Not frightening enough to make me stop touching my face, subway poles or anything real. Perhaps my second favorite movie stuffed with famous people. Also, I will continue to eat Chinese food. MSG is just too delicious.
Yea, I said it.


Contagion.

Post-movie conversation that I overheard between Boy 1 and Boy 2.

B1: Everyone who spoke in that movie was famous.
B2: Like everyone.
B1: The only people that spoke that weren't famous were the Asians.
B2: Seriously. I didn't recognize any of the Asians.
B1: But how many Asian actors would you really recognize?
B2: I can only name two Asian actors: Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.
B1: Bruce Lee isn't an actor. Idiot.


Me: The one Asian I did recognize was the Chinese guy from Dark Knight.My sister: What Chinese guy from Dark Knight?

Score: I love Marion Cotillard.


Hello! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment