Monday, February 1, 2010

Movie Review: Sherlock Holmes

" You wear a jacket."

When does the DVD come out? Because I need to watch this at least 10 more times. Cannot get the acting out of my head. Cannot get the riddles out of my head. Cannot get the music out of my head! It was dark enough to be intriguing, just the right amount of spooky without being scary, and endlessly witty. If you don't pay attention to the dialogue you can miss a lot of it so I recommend ditching the commentator friend as well as that friend who always wants to know what just happened.

Score: I LOVED IT.

2 comments:

  1. haha and by commentator & always-wanna-know-what-just-happened friend, did you mean your sister aka ME??
    <3
    lalala loved this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. minniee!! i <3 your blog~~ it's so very you!! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete